Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I love Quotes.com

Amongst the many things which stir me which include Travelling, Girls(umm!That was supposed to be a secret right?),Books(love to read) ,Working Hard(Thats my top most priority above girls also!unbelievable right?It was to me also when i made this startling dicovery about myself)and laying my hands upon anything new(including girls offcourse! :) )
Quotes is one thing which stir me inside out.The way a mountain exhilarates me,The way a beautiful girl excites me,the way a book enchants me a good qoute encourages me.These quotes,stay with me though for a short span of time,the momentary effect is beautiful.From Henry David Thoreau to Deepak chopra to MAhatma Gandhi i have many favourites.

Infact I feel that a good qoute is enough to make a person's day.Following are some of the quotes which i have liked and jotted down over a period of time.

Suck the marrow out of your life -Henry Thoreau This one stayed with me for quite sometime.Thoreau is one philosopher i really cherish for his feat of living alone in woods for two years(And thats when he wrote the celebrated classic 'Walden')

Men and Mountain
:what a wonderful combination - me

Be the change you want to see around you -Mahatma Gandhi

I would not like my stomach to be a graveyard for dead animals - Bernard Shaw

I love my dog more than my wife.Atleast it doesn't forget to lick me(read kiss) every morning -me

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people-Karl Marx





No comments: